2009-05-23

Vulcan...



Cheerss...



Though I don't own one yet, like most boys out there, I like big bikes especially the cruiser type. It's not that I'm a speed junkie but I just like the idea of cruising on a big bike while going through the winding road of KK-Ranau on my way back to kampung during the weekdays. On a perfect sunny day, with just me and my ride, added some more with the wind blowing as I cruises along the road, the feeling then would have been really great.... Hahaha. Angan-angan la dulu ni. But, yes one of these days, once everything settle down, I would surely buy one and among my favourites is vulcan... Vrooommm...See ya!

2 comments:

cicak said...

I'm also a big fan of choppers! And I'd seen a Vulcan before. It's tough and quite 'cute' at the same time.

Some people fancy the Virago but in my opinion Vulcan is better looking.

And how about Jaguh?

CM said...

Jaguh?.. buli la kampung2..hahaha