2009-05-15

Sleepy Head...






Just to sum up this whole week, I've been a lazy sleepy head with 'I don't know what blissful dreams' at night...Hahaha.

Not because of booze, but because of my big appetite lately. I don't know why but I've been eating quite a lot during dinner time since a few weeks ago and it's affecting my productivity at night.

In my line of work, I usually have to continue doing my design work at home during night time. But ever since I'm always over full almost every night, I cannot help myself from falling into deep slumber on the sofa even with the TV in front of me...causing me to miss watching CSI and my other favourite TV series the whole week...Hahaha. Worse, It seems some of my planned works also have to be dragged to next week since I couldn't commit to them in time.. :(

Anyway, I know it's bad for my working routine but I could not help myself to at least continue this blissful feeling only for this weekend with my few cans of beers ( 1 crate actually) waiting for me in my room since Wednesday... Aramai Tiee..Hahaha

No comments: