2009-05-21

Contagious Hobby...



Cheerss...

Its funny but I think that photography can be contagious also macam tu virus..hehe. It seems everyone of my friends is eager to jump into the DSLR realm. About 2 months ago a friend of mine bought his D90 and just 1 week ago another friend just bought the Nikon 5000D...and here i am still with my beginner's 1000D..huhu. More news, in a couple of months, another friend is also expected to join in the club...Hahaha. Gila!!...

Well, I got attracted to photography in the first place due to my interest in blogging as well as I needed a new fresh hobby to escape from my hectic working life..or was it because i saw my friend owning one earlier before also?... Hahaha. Macam sia pun kena jangkitan juga ni mangkali...Hahaha.

3 comments:

cicak said...

haha mimang contagious oh. but nevermind, the more the merrier bah. and don't mind the gears lah.
The person behind the camera is more important than the camera.

but then if you already pushed ur camera to the limit, baaaa... mau upgrade laitu kekekeke

CM said...

hehehe...ada betul juga tu bro. tapi kalau nda pandai2 terer juga, musti something wrong with the person behind the camera...mau upgrade pun susah, jual balik adalah...hahaha.

Just kidding kayo, frankly just after few months getting the 1000D, I was thinking to upgrade oledi to nikon d90. But the deal didn't materialize with the buyer so I kinda settle with it for now...hehehe.

cicak said...

Uik a friend photographer is also thinking of upgrading to Nikon D90. He is a 1000D owner too. That D90 is really tempting oh kan.

So far what is the best affordable price for D90 that you'd come across?