2009-07-03

The Short Trip Home...



Cheerss...

Just some pictures that I took on my recent short trip back home last Monday. It was a last minute decision made as I had something urgent to settle with the bank there regarding my new account. Started my journey around 5.30am from KK and I stopped for while in Tamparuli hoping that I could catch the early morning sunrise there.Damn... Didn't get any sunrise shots there but I discovered that the town's hanging bridge would be a good subject to shot next time around.

I was looking forward to have my breakfast at my usual favorite shop before continuing my journey again. Too bad, it was still closed and it was already around 6.00am.Mmmm...Another disappointment there. Anyway, I found this one Malays shop opened so I just parked nearby the pasar area and walked my way there. Then when I went back to my car, I saw this little fella (pic below) on my window. Mau tumpang kali ni?... Hahaha. Surprisingly, it didn't budge when I was driving away and it only flew away when I was about to reach the roundabout junction going to Ranau.

Arrived at Ranau around 8.30am and I was back in KK around 1.30pm going straight to office since I had to attend a meeting at 3.00pm that day. Would have taken the whole day leave if it wasn't because of the last minute notice meeting... :(









2 comments:

cicak said...

superb pictures bro! I always love pictures of clouds, mists and mountains.

i can imagine how to find the angle for that grasshopper shot with the prime. aduh! I'm so superlazy to move.

CM said...

thanks bro..

that pic was taken while i was sitting at the driver's seat actually.. :) after sometimes now, I'm more aware of the 'possible' distance when taking pictures with the prime.