2009-06-27

Something to remember by...



Cheerss...

It's has been almost a month already that I 'parted ways' with my Canon 1000D to upgrade into a much better camera body, Canon 40D.

It all happened when my sister telling me that she's interested in getting a DSLR camera herself.I've been rambling about upgrading before and seeing this opportunity, I decided to sell mine for quite a nice bargain for her actually. Adik-beradik punya diskaunla ni kira-kira..Hahaha.

I remembered the last time I used it was during the trip to Kg. Luanti,Ranau and Tenom (kit lense only) back then. I should have at least taken a few good pictures of it as momento maybe before that but somehow I didn't. Anyway, I stumbled upon this picture in my archive recently of my friend holding it in a funny way. He's a funny guy most of the time and I'm not sure if he did this intentionally or not. I didn't realize it 1st time but there it is...A noob's way of holding beginner's DSLR camera..Hahaha.



3 comments:

cicak said...

WAH!

I'm happy for you!
I'm also thinking of upgrading but maybe later this year lah.

I find my camera's 1600 ISO limit quite frustrating.

Bah! have fun and do tell the difference ah.

CM said...

Thanks bro..

Now just playing with my 50mm f/1.8 prime lens since that's the only lens left after the sale.. hahaha.

It's tough using a fixed focus lens, but it's good at the same time as it 'forces' me to move around to get a better angle,range and composition... sandi juga la.

Of course, will share more here...one thing for sure 1st time using it, confidence level boosted and yea the ergonomics really feel just right when I hold it.. :)

cicak said...

Uik! The 50mm f1.8 is a great prime lens. But I find it very hard to 'control' (and of course the 'back and forth' to find angles).

Maybe because the lens is non-IS?

The bokeh is yummy BTW!