2009-06-26

'Toning' Mt. Kinabalu...



Cheerss...

I've taken a few images of Mount. Kinabalu during my many trips back to Ranau with my DSLR. Some were quite nice especially during the early morning trips and most of them are simply quick snapshots along the road when it's not blocked by the clouds as most of the time. Until now, I'm yet to capture the magical moment of this great nature's beauty and will keep on looking for it. Meanwhile, for some of these 'on the fly' dull pictures, I experimented with some color-toning techniques trying to make them more interesting.

Blue seems to be the right choice of color for the subject and somehow the vignette effect really adds more to the mood of the whole picture. Bulila kampung-kampung... :)







I liked the last picture the most. What do you think?...

2 comments:

cicak said...

all three pictures are great! yes the third picture is easily the favourite as it covers the whole scene, from near to far

CM said...

funny things.. that 'stream' is actually parit tepi jalan ja..hahaha