2009-01-13

New Year's Freebies



3 Free Calendars & 4 Dairies from Suppliers/Contractor

Favourite Calendar & Dairy from Nippon (orange kaw-kaw)

Feeling bored in office, I just couldn't help myself from snapping these crappy pictures (taken with my modded SE K750i ) of all these freebies on my table that I've received early this new year...Hahaha. It's just that I found it funny when suddenly I was given so many of these calendars & diaries from our supplier/contractor friends...macam durian runtuh pula...In fact the whole office also find it kinda weird why lately everything seems to be going so well with the company with most of the projects' payments have been coming in since middle end of last year making my bos basically a rich man now..tapi still luki..Hahaha.

It has been quite a rewarding decision for me, since I joined back the company somewhere early last year. Within the short period of time, I've achieved quite a lot as compared to my previous years with the company before. I don't believe in superstition, but maybe are all these signs of more prosperous things to come for me personally in this year?.. *fingers crossed*...Hopefully a big ang pau for everyone in the office for this coming Chinese New Year... Hehehe.


2 comments:

JerryInc said...

i want a diary!!! hahaha

CM said...

Gallivanter : haha..i like the word "default", meaning every year musti kena sponsor free punya.. hahaha

JerryInc :Too late man, all already kena booked or used!.. wait till next yearla ...hehe