2008-12-19

Sabah F2000 World Cup Powerboat Race 2008



Just some (crappy) pictures I've taken during the recent Sabah Powerboat Race event held along the KK waterfront esplanade (in front of Promenade Hotel) recently. Didn't bring my zoom lense on my 1st day and totally missed the action on the last day. Planned to test my zoom lense actually for the final but somehow woke up late and later cancelled the trip as I had to travel to Papar in the afternoon.


The entrance to the stage & VIP seating area


One of the race schedule banners as put up along the street


Some of the stalls/tents being setup for the event. Not many
visitors around and some of them still empty...


The demo powerboat being displayed next to the organiser's stall (tent)


One of my favourite toys..they are NAZA bikes but
the one I'm interested in ..NAZA GTR 150 was not on display

It was around noon time when I was there and the sun was really hot. I saw the souvenir umbrella was selling like hot cakes due to the hot weather. So, I just had a quick tour around the area, snapped some pictures and made my way home...Really cannot tahan the hot sun these days...

No comments: