2008-12-08

Architecture Makes Me BALD!




It's December , the last month of this year and this entry is about self portrait as remembrance of myself in year 2008. I've been in this architecture profession for almost 8 years already now and beside the ups and downs over the years, I'm glad to say that my career has been constantly improving and evolving. But all that time spent or wasted is not without any sacrifices and in this particular case, it's more like a side effect on my head. All the pressures, stress and headaches that I've endured all these times have finally taken its toll on my head. Architecture makes me bald!!!... and this self portrait is taken the day after I've went to the barber shop to get the usual no.3 haircut. There were times when I even tried the no.2 in the past but later stick to no.3 only after a funny experience when I was mistakenly thought as some guy looking for 'amoi' in segama (or was it sinsuran?) area when I was actually looking for a shop around the 1st floor area there... silaka ... Do I looked like a sex maniac ka ni?...hahaha. Being me, not wanting to waste money on those lengthy and expensive hair treatments , it's the only solution as I'm gradually losing my front hair...huhuhu... so I have to do something or else I'll become like 'apek' before I reach 50 years old...hahaha. By now, I'm used to it already after 3 years with this 'botak' look (I'm getting more 'botak' after each passing years) and being 'botak' does have its own advantages. No more hairstyle/ haircut nightmares and no need to buy those expensive hair gels and shampoo anymore (lap ja pakai air for the wet look) In short, Bald head is hassle free, low maintenance and always in trend ... :)

2 comments:

JerryInc said...

bagus ko kasi licin abis :)

CM said...

Haha..that would be the last solution...botak abis & no worries..haha