2009-04-25

All is Well ...



Cheerss...

I started this week with a rather sad entry due to my misfortunes and I would like to end it on a happier note. Well, after going to 2 different workshops for repair quotation, I decided to send in my vi for repair on Wednesday's afternoon and just now, I've just came back from the workshop with my vi.It looks just like brand new!...horayyy...Hahaha (Kasi senang-senang hati ja ba ni pasal at the same time, koyak bah juga bah wallet sia membayar... :( )

I was in a bit of dilemma at first though, since the two workshops offered me 2 different quotations for the repair work, but I finally decided to send it to the expensive one mainly because I could get my vi earlier. Though RM100 cheaper, the other workshop can only start work this Saturday and finish in 4-5 days time. That would mean 2 weeks of waiting and I just cannot wait that long.

With the repair work costing me RM800 for 3 days job, time sure is 'expensive' and I'm expecting 1st time good job that's worth my money from the workshop.( It was recommended by a friend of mine who works in the insurance & loss claim company).When I arrived around 1.00pm to check on them, they just finished baking my vi in the oven and I had the opportunity to check on the repair & repainting work on the spot. It looked good and statisfactory to me, only left to dry some more. So, I told the taukeh that I would came back around 3.00pm.

The workshop is actually located just nearby the place where I lived (another reason why I chose it), so I decided just to walk back there and picked my vi around 4.00pm. Feels great to be driving it back again and hopefully this one time incident will never happened again in the future. Frankly, I consider myself as a careful and civilized driver and never ever in my years of driving history before that I've been in any road accident. Mati enjin kreta di tengah-tengah jalan pernah la...Hahaha. That's also another funny and stupid story. But there's a saying la that once accident, the 'curse' will haunt the vehicle forever??...Ada betul ka ni? palis-palis...

p.s:/ It was a double trouble incident actually. After the 1st accident in Api-api centre, another dent happened to the bottom left section of my vi (just below the door panel) when I bumped into a wooden stump (it's more like a wooden marker for surveying purposes) while I was on a site visit to Beaufort on Tuesday. That's why la it costs me that much as the 2nd damage need special machine to pull the dented metal back to its original state. Lesson learned - always be very aware of your parking surroundings and don't simply park your car sembarangan ja...hahahaha.

3 comments:

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cicak said...

Alala lambat sa nampak ni post. Sabar ja la bro. We all have our day.

But that 'haunting' thing is really freaking me out. As my car balik-balik accident, one of my friends tell me to get rid of it.
But I'm in a dilemma. What will happen to the next owner?

A senior of mine told me his story about a bike he own a long time ago. Tukar-tukar tangan and everytime tukar tangan, mesti the owner accident. Until the last owner died, they burn the bike to the ground. Sial durang bilang.
I'm not sure but that sounds spooky rite.

P.S: Myvi? Baru lagi tuu.. aduu..

CM said...

Yala ging.. That's what I've been thinking ever since getting my vi back. Would it happened again?...The question keeps coming back whenever I'm driving.

Good thing though, it makes me more aware and careful. By doing so, the chances become less also, so I think it's going to be just fine if you don't loose your cool..hehehe. As I know, some people still keep having the trauma after such accident such as yours ging..So, stay cool ging.